Thread: My new DD Toyota :)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oceanside California
    Posts
    847

    Default My new DD Toyota :)

    2013 Lexus GS350 F-Sport



    Nice fun factor, Parking Sensors, Cooled Seats, 12 inch screen and decent power.

    It sure is nice and smooth.
    Last edited by 18seeds; 03-23-2012 at 03:25 PM.
    2012 Toyota

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Winston Salem, NC
    Posts
    457
    Nice ride.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Posts
    679
    Need a roof rack and sliders and call it good! Love the fronts of those cars now!!
    1983 Toyota 4WD Longbed 5 Speed

    2003 Sequoia Limited 4wd

    Life's a bore, I'm going pig hunting...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Vail, CO
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by 18seeds View Post

    Nice fun factor with Parking Sensors, Cooled Seats, 12 inch screen and decent power.

    It sure is nice and smooth.
    what exactly is the fun factor with having parking sensors? I like the back up cams better, seems more useful?

    Cooled seats are nice. heated steering wheel? those are handy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oceanside California
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by OndrejT100 View Post
    what exactly is the fun factor with having parking sensors? I like the back up cams better, seems more useful?

    Cooled seats are nice. heated steering wheel? those are handy
    How about this

    Quote Originally Posted by 18seeds View Post
    2013 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

    Nice fun factor, Parking Sensors, Cooled Seats, 12 inch screen and decent power.

    It sure is nice and smooth.
    Been a while since i have owned a luxury vehicle and makes sitting in traffic on the 5 much nicer Although I do work out of my house
    2012 Toyota

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    Posts
    1,694
    I want one of those, did you pick it up for less than msrp?
    Ryan
    '06 Toyota 4runner v6

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oceanside California
    Posts
    847
    Yes and I did a 3rd party lease (not through lexus).
    2012 Toyota

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Vail, CO
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by 18seeds View Post
    How about this



    Been a while since i have owned a luxury vehicle and makes sitting in traffic on the 5 much nicer Although I do work out of my house
    read that wrong, scratching my head. Guess a heated steering wheel in Cali isn't needed.

    agree, you have to be comfy. especially when you spend extensive time in a vehicle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •