2013 G-Wagen at NY Auto Show

haven

Expedition Leader
Mercedes will unveil the 2013 edition of the Gelandewagen at the New York Auto Show. For 2013, both the G550 and G55 AMG versions of the SUV will be available.

Mercedes accidentally released a photo of the 2013 G-Wagen in publicity photos of the 2013 GLK series, which is also being revealed at the show. No diesel for the G-Wagen in USA, but the GLK will have the 2.1L four cylinder diesel available, starting in early 2013.

Here's the photo:
http://www.autoblog.com/2012/03/22/revised-2013-mercedes-benz-g-class-makes-easter-egg-appearance-i/

REDROVER

Explorer
all that g55 g65 g75 whatever are #s for ********** guys or girls driving on the streets , but it does one thing for sure, it makes beautiful g wagon more unreliable .

ERIC

zimm

Expedition Leader
all that g55 g65 g75 whatever are #s for ********** guys or girls driving on the streets , but it does one thing for sure, it makes beautiful g wagon more unreliable .

ERIC

they should pay heed too. if anyone know unreliable its an english car buff.

so... whats it like looking at G55 taillights from way down in an asston martin seat? thats not your typical angle.

REDROVER

Explorer
they should pay heed too. if anyone know unreliable its an english car buff.

so... whats it like looking at G55 taillights from way down in an asston martin seat? thats not your typical angle.

hehe lol only the body is English now ;) used to be English, at least mine.

from Aston martin seat g wagon looks hottttttt if it doesn't have 22 inch rims ;)

ERIC

haven

Expedition Leader
2013G-Class-2.jpg

2013G-Class.jpg

Inside Line has a photo gallery of the 2013 G-Class, and the news that G55 will be replaced by the G63 AMG this Fall. The G63 is a twin turbo version of the 5.5L gas V8 found in the G550. AMG has the turbo V8 producing 536 hp and 561 lb-ft, just the ticket for putting the paparazzi in your rear view mirror. Price for the G63 has not been announced; I expect it to be around $120K.

http://www.insideline.com/mercedes-...benz-g63-amg-arrives-this-summer-gallery.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles