Roof Basket Net

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
baja-rack-suzuki-sx4.jpg

I've got a BajaRack Mule on my Suzuki SX4, and am looking for a net for the top. I've checked on Amazon and found several. Is there any one that is better than another? Any experiences?

Thanks,

- Andy

overlander

Expedition Leader
What I use on my 110 roof rack is a LoadTamer net I got through military channel while deployed. It is excellent and has completely replaced any requirement for using ratchet straps to secure all my overland gear when traveling. Even hold it secure on trails.

These are being used on all kinds of tactical vehicles now.

http://www.cargonets.com/military.html

gear 002.jpg

UNI

Adventurer
+ 1 On Raingler Cargo Nets, Great Product! Raingler will custom make a net to fit your roof rack.

CIMG3435.JPG

4x4mike

Adventurer
Damn, that's a great price for that. That may solve an internal storage problem I was looking to solve. Thanks.
I was thinking the same thing until I saw they wanted $18.90 to ship. It's the same shipping price for 2 and even at that I think the deal is gone.

CJ2AinAZ

Wow, I didnt pay to much attention to the shipping on my last order but I had a number of other items.

The four 3/4 x 3/4 x 39 1/4" metal tubes are probably close to 1/8" thick and they have a 1/2 wide metal retainer rivetted to them that holds the net on. 19lbs total according the the site!

I can't imagine the webbing weighs more then 5lbs. I ended up cutting sections of the net and using hose clamps and screws to attatch to my cage. It works pretty well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles