What's my First Love going to be? Land Cruiser or Land Rover?

motomaniac

Observer
Like I said earlier, press your hand firmly against the Jeep dash. You hear that creaking? The whole truck is that way. You also will be astounded by the difference in interior creaks, groans, squeaks and frame flex while wheeling. There is a reason that LCs of the same year as a Grand Cherokee cost $15-20k more. LCs were designed to be the best and most reliable off road platform. Compare hardware, drivetrain, wiring, interior materials, fit and finish, size of structural members, frame, fasteners, etc. and formulate your own opinion.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I totally agree just trying to offer a different allternitive to the jeep end of things. He has all ready stated that he has his whole life to get his dream vehicle's so getting something cheap and capable while in highschool / college seems smart to me. I love my grand Cherokee but I could love a landcruiser too. and probably will some day.

again, like i have posted here before. buy what you want to buy. if you find out you made a mistake buying whatever vehicle you bought than you made a mistake. your 16,17,18 years old. You'll make mistakes. my first vehicle was a 1999 land rover discovery i bought it when i was 16. i loved the truck, i had it lifted, snorkel, winch bumper, roof rack. everything. it had leather,power windows and seats, and heated seats, tons of cool little things inside it. plus, all the hot girls in my school loved it! :ylsmoke:. oh yea and it had that nice rover V8 sound!
my second vehicle i ever owned was when 17 going on 18. was a 1984 land rover 90. NOW that was a mistake! it was loud, slow, and had no radio,power steering,or anything comfortable, i loved every second of it! only thing that made this a mistake was it was my only truck. it was somewhat unreliable, and i was scared to go anywhere far, but again all the girls LOVED IT:) . i decided to sell the 90 not to long ago because my new job requires me to travel quite a bit. i am now 18 and own a 2012 toyota tacoma double cab TRD. i love it! my point it of this is learn from your mistakes! who knows you might turn out to love every second of the vehicle you buy! Also keep in mind that i have had a job since i was 14. and i busted my *** working three jobs to get my disco and land rover 90 they are money pits ( any old car is) my new job/career allows me to make payments on my brand new truck so i dont have to work as hard.
But i hope my rant helps:snorkel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier