interiour Lighting question

srgsng25

Observer
looking for a cheaper set or led work lights for mounting on the inside of my 4 x 8 box trailer i have a decent 12 volt battery for the trailer with a trickle charger so far if you have any thoughts or direction i would greatly appropriate it

Flyfishjeep

Adventurer
How about LED strip lighting? I have found 15 meter rolls fo the stuff on ebay and have had great success with it. You can cut it to desired lengths. I have attached several feet of it inside my RTT fixed to the poles with zip ties. 2 long ones for bright lights, and 2 really short ones over the doors for " I really gotta get out of this tent to use the restroom". I had so much of it left over, I used it on the underneath side of my rack in the trailer and now I have trailer lighting under the RTT when I need to dig something out in the dark. I think I paid $40 for the roll with shipping. I am definately an amature electrician but I was able to get them up and running. The nice thing was, I got the soft white and it really is nice compared to the bright white we see in most LEDS.

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
How do u attach new wire to the strip lights after u cut them? Do u have to solder new wire to them, or is there an easier way? I'm very interested in using this type of light but know nothing about it. Thanks for any info u can provide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pajeepman

Adventurer
How about LED strip lighting? I have found 15 meter rolls fo the stuff on ebay and have had great success with it. I think I paid $40 for the roll with shipping.

Do you have link to the stuff you found on ebay. I couldn't seem to find anything near 15 meters for $40. Maybe the sellers name if nothing else. Thanks

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Check out this place...

http://www.oznium.com/

I have ordered a few things through them, and they are great to deal with. They ship quick, cheap and their stuff is top notch. Excellent ideas for LED lighting.
Greg

srgsng25

Observer
here is what i found so far look like a straight fwd cut and solder

i am going to be ordering when mt disability check posts this next week and will get back to every one on look LOL my poor trailer frame is naked right now heading off to the high school for the kids to do all the welding on LOL cheaper than ordering a new helmet and rods just have to pay for pizza and soda

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110787393342?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior