Baja Whales

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
Wow,

Your kinds can now, and for the rest of their lives, say that they once touched a whale, and dad (uncle) even kissed one!

Very cool, thanks so much for sharing that, it was really amazing to see those photos!

(I thought the USAR was US Army Reserves, haha)

Regards.

hakalugi

expoooooo?
thanks for sharing. my 7 and 5 yr old got a kick out of it. we're headed shortly to a much less wild version we have on the east coast (outer banks of NC) and the beach scenes and views were inspiring. thanks.

Safado

Adventurer
Amazing pictures and experience especially for the kids. Would like to do this trip next season in 2013 or 14 with my two young boys.

For planning and budget, how many toll fee booths from the US border did you pass, and cost (pesos)? And toll on the way out back to the US (same # is my guess)?

I took my family to Costa Rica during Spring Break this year and we did run into a few unexpected toll (good that we kept some Colones in our pockets).

Is this the company you used for touring the whales? http://www.kuyima.com/whales/index.html

Thanks! Hope to do this trip someday.

That's the company, first class org. You can camp, rent a cabin, or just show up for the tour.

Tolls were insignificant...like $1. They take US currency as well. The only toll roads are up north and are used to the US visitors.

richjeeps

Eagle
Thanks for sharing! I would love to go back to Baja. Or even Puerto Penasco. But, my wife (the sensible one) wants there to be more than one family going. I can understand that. I just don't like it because I know no families willing to go! :( Maybe we should start a Expo group of people willing to go?! :)

Aaron

I sent you a PM

SEP

This is one of my dream trip! Someday I'll bring my family down there. Thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94