Tires stolen

Bandit

I recently switched from Safety @ $ 980 a year to USAA @ $ 440 a year for more coverage . The only issue I have is living in Massachusetts , the only one that can be on the policy is the Veteran , unlike in all the other states where any dependents can also get a policy . ( along with any trailer ( except a RV/Boat ) over 10,001 # needs a class A Lic. ) just another reason to leave this insane state .

BurbanAZ

Explorer
yea i cant really think of a wheel lock that someone couldnt get off with a little effort if they were determined. I remember when i would work on alot of friends cars and sometimes they would lose the keys to their wheel locks and there was a way i always got them off without too much trouble (i dont really wanna say just incase someone hasnt thought about it i dont want to give anyone any ideas.)

Revco

Adventurer
4-wheel Parts carries the Pro Comp Wheels, but you can order them through Summit Racing as well and usually have them in a few days from either source. I'm sure there's others that carry them, but 4WP and Summit are the big timers, so their prices will usually be less since they sell in higher volumes. Another benefit to ordering from these mail order powerhouses is that you can usually bundle a tire/wheel combo together and get the mounting/balancing done for cheap and shipped with a discount. All you have to do is bolt them on.

We just ordered a set for my little brother's '02 F150 4x4. He got them through 4WP online. $1420 shipped to his door for Four Black Pro Comp Series 52 Wheels in 16x8". Four Pro Comp 285/75/16 Radial Mud Terrains, and the Mounting/Balancing & Shipping all together. He literally unwrapped them and bolted them to the truck.

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
I contacted 4 wheel/parts about the pro comp wheels and was told the wouldn't fit my truck, think I'm going to go with desert rat the steel rattler with bfg km2 m/t comes out to 1460.if I went with the mudstar m/t it would be 1100 dollars, not sure how those tires are

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?e0e30j

Revco

Adventurer
Well, they fit my brothers F150 just fine, not sure why they wouldn't fit yours. Either way, the deal from DR sounds good too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior