Yakima MegaWarrior Hella Micro FF fs in Dallas

t4rman

Adventurer
Sold

I have a Yakima MegaWarrior in excellent condition for sale. It is the largest roof top basket that Yakima makes and has the optional rack extension. It will mount directly to your vehicle's factory cross bars with no tools or modifications. It measures 74 x 48 x 6-1/2 inches. This rack is unique. I wanted to mount lights on the roof but have them protected from parking garages, or low hanging trees. I custom bent light mounts bent and welded to the frame of the rack behind the leading edge. The lights that come with the rack are Hella Micro FF housings with PIAA Intense white 4100k lights. Everything is in excellent condition. Below is the pricing of all the parts new.

Rack: $330
Extension $100
Hella Micro FF: $50 (x4)
Piaa 4100K Bulbs $30 (x4)
Total: $750

Asking $450 for the rack with lights.
Rack only $350. I will sell the rack without the lights but not the lights with out the rack.

I am located in Dallas and am willing to ship. The rack can be broken down so shipping is not very expensive. I was quoted $50 to ship to central FL.

Comes with wind deflector (not shown)
1.jpg

6.jpg

DSC_1009.jpg

Last edited:

t4rman

Adventurer
Any pics of just the AUX lights on?

I don't have any and since the rack already sold it would be hard to get a good picture.

The light output is about the same as the low beams on my 4runner. I aimed the lights to the sides of the road and they work well.

t4rman

Adventurer
Well looks like the sale on the lights fell through. $150 takes them. The should fit in the usps flat rate box so shipping wont be more than $15 to the lower 48.

t4rman

Adventurer
Bump $125 for the set

Two pairs of lights for the price of one.

I can bring them to the expo if someone wants to pick them up there.

t4rman

Adventurer
I am interested.
Which version are they?
Do you have any clear pictures of them?

Here's some more pictures. They are the made in china version.

I pulled them out for pictures and noticed 2 of the rubber grommets are deteriorating. Everything else looks good. The bulbs in the picture look blue but they shine white. I will send the original bulbs to the buyer as well.

aefd40c9-57a4-9dfb.jpg
aefd40c9-57be-32a3.jpg

These two are the cracked grommets
aefd40c9-57c9-b0ba.jpg
aefd40c9-57d4-75a6.jpg
aefd40c9-57df-6053.jpg
and a pic for size comparison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles