Thread: Just a little family tour, mostly paved

Bellingham, Wa

Default Just a little family tour, mostly paved

Just got around to putting pics on photobucket and thought what the heck, it's been a while since I posted anything, and it was an interesting trip even though the 4x was limited to one afternoon. Bonus pics of a home built Mercedes 4x4 camper from England that some of you may recognize.

I can't get the hang of the new pic posting routine so i'll just link to asv.
    Life is short, Paddle often
    '03 Chevy Astro w/ NP233C 4x4 electronic shift transfer case, 5" Overlandvans lift kit, 4:10's w/ Detroit Locker, Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks w/ in-dash remote & onboard air compressor, 245/75 16 Cooper Discoverer STMaxx, GTRV pop top w/ sleeper, Carefree Awning, Coleman Fridge, and tons of Thule

2010 Gas Gas EC 450 plated, 2005 Gas Gas FSE 450, plated

Bellingham, WA

Nice to see a photo taken in WA state with the sun out! Looks like you had a great trip. I've eaten lunch at that spot below Dry Falls a couple of times. Awesome rock walls around it. I'm dying to get out and head east over the mountains for some dry weather. Just need to scrape up a $150 for a little trip over the pass...
    2006 Sportsmobile, Ford RB, 6.0 diesel, SMB 4x4, RB50
    2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara, V6, manual trans, manual hubs.

San Diego, CA
    Nice shots, Tom!

How did Olivia handle the trip? We just did another camping weekend with Annika and she did mostly great, but I do think 2-3 days is sort of our limit right now until she's a bit older.
    Herbie - K6ZMB
    "My minivan is cooler than your bro-truck"
    2003 Chevrolet Astrolander 4WD Van - DIY GTRV PopTop, 4" Lift
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX "Outback" - a.k.a Frankenstein's Trailhead Vehicle. Lifted, WRX-TR Brakes, STi Seats + More - SOLD.