Delorme Gazetteer Storage?

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
The commemorative map case they gave out at Overland Expo 2012. Heavy duty RTT material and Howling Moon quality courtesy of Bundu Gear and OEX, my Gazeteers (plural) fit in there with room to spare. And now I have a place for all these trendy patches ;)

mapcase-1.jpg

I use mine for the same thing but may not have noticed they were sized right for holding Gazetteers until someone posted a thank you to Bundu Gear and mentioned the fact. I'm sure if enough folks asked Bundu Gear he might put them in regular production.

Ace

targa88

Explorer
I use mine for the same thing but may not have noticed they were sized right for holding Gazetteers until someone posted a thank you to Bundu Gear and mentioned the fact. I'm sure if enough folks asked Bundu Gear he might put them in regular production.

Ace
Great suggestion

Tom and Elaine

Observer
I use my books at work and play and I just plain wear them out so every other year I get new ones, looked high and low for a good case and never found one that worked. I finally surrended and the gazeteers ride whereever I can find a place in my work truck and the FJ. Most generally shoved down between the console and the seat. Tom and Elain

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
At nearly $20 each replacing them frequently would get costly but for me that's an "ouch" because I keep lots of notes in mine and transferring them to new books would be painful. Even my road atlas from NGS, which is getting pretty ragged now, is full of notes. My dog are half the state of Tennessee once, notes and all.

Ace

sharalds

Montana
I've been in need of a solution to keep my trusty Gazetteer collection from getting ripped and torn so badly so I sewed up a solution today. Figured I'd share the photos here for posterity. Sorry for digging up an otherwise very old thread.

20151016_153046.jpg

20151016_153054.jpg

20151016_153128.jpg

GR8ADV

Explorer
I use em, and use em up. After a 4-5 years they are pretty beat up. But by then I am due for updates anyway. At about 20 bucks each I am not too disturbed. That's why I am not allowed to have nice things.

Bumping an old thread to see if anything new has come out. I was looking at the map pouch from Blue Ridge Overland Gear, but it only holds 2 maps. I'm looking for something that will hold 5-6 Delorme maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier