Delorme Gazetteer Storage?

REasley

Adventurer
I use a Timbuk2 courier bag. It will hold more gazetteers than I own (6). I picked this up about 5 years ago just for this purpose, but I have since used it for for more than 25 trade shows. It will carry more vendor catalogs than I want to carry. Here it has 5 gazetteers, 2 trail guides, a historic guide to Aurora, NV, Paher's Nevada Ghost Towns & Mining Camps (hardbound), a couple of FS maps, cell phone and GPS. It will also carry my laptop in a padded rear compartment.

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

jpachard

Adventurer
I'm surprised no one mentioned Blue Ridge Overland yet. They make a nice bag that fits Delorme maps perfectly.

No affiliation...

Cheers, James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I'm surprised no one mentioned Blue Ridge Overland yet. They make a nice bag that fits Delorme maps perfectly.

No affiliation...

Cheers, James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I did. The travel bag made it's first trip over the weekend and worked great. Kept my Delorme's and county map books along with a couple magazines out of harm's way. Great product!

virginia_jeeper

Craft Beer Explorer
x2 on the Blue Ridge overland Gear. I love mine and use mine to keep a bunch of stuff in it. My Delorme fits perfectly, because it's made for it!

scootr2200

How many Delormes' can you fit into the Blue Ridge Overland Gear map storage pocket? And when full, is the hook and loop able to fasten securely?

Mickey

Matt.H

Adventurer
I have been looking for a new carrier for some Delorme maps and was directed towards this.

http://www.containerstore.com/s/garage/auto/back-seat-organizer/12d?productId=10030469

Back Seat Organizer

Kick organization into gear with the Back Seat Organizer. This handy catch-all keeps important items within reach inside your car with five roomy pockets to hold and sort everything from maps and atlases to gloves, ice scrapers, umbrellas and tire gauges. It's also great for containing coloring books and magazines for kids. Its rugged strap buckles securely over a head rest for access from the back seat. Attach one to both the driver's seat and passenger's seat for multiple access points.
•Made from durable 600 denier polyester
•Slim profile

BackSeatOrg10050025_x.jpg

ExploringNH

Explorer
Another vote for the Blue Ridge Overland Gear holders. They are great. I got tired of stuffing the Delorme's between the center console and passenger seat and having the corners get all ruined. Now they all go in the bag and the bag goes between the seats. It fits perfectly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles