Concealed Carry Holsters?

BigAl

Expedition Leader
I just got a Crossbreed Super Tuck for my glock. Has anyone used one of these? What else do you like? The retention is really good, maybe too good. I need to practice pulling straight up?
thumbnail.aspx?q=4870570730586737&id=d74115f564ffa0498b724b36d3fae7bc&url=http%u00253a%2f%2fbp3..jpg

Last edited:

Abel Villesca

Explorer
I've got the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe and one of their OWB holsters. Love them both. I can carry a Commander sized 1911 all day in the supertuck very comfortably. I use the supertuck in Defensive Pistol competions and have found the retention isn't bad at all. It might take a while to get used to the position of the grip to get comfortable drawing from your holster.

2 E L O

Adventurer
Comp-Tac MTAC is the only way to go for IWB holsters IMHO. I've tried the Crossbreed Supertucks and Minitucks and they just don't compare when it comes to longterm comfort.

Comp-Tac MTAC

BigAl

Expedition Leader
You can adjust the retention with a hair dryer - super easy to customize your draw that way.

From the instructions that came with it it seams you can make it tighter, but I'm not sure how to make it looser. I think I am going to leave it alone for now.

The MTAC looks well made.

Here is a Black Mamba video I found

I carry a full size 1911 everyday in a Supertuck. It's by far the best holster I've tried. I've had the same one for 4 years now. also look at Tucker Gunleather I use one of their double mag pouches and it's great too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier