A quick introduction...

msiminoff

I have been a lurker for some time and I figured I should probably do a proper introduction...
My name is Mark and I have a '05 Dodge Ram 3500 and a '04 Alpenlite camper. My wife & I purchased the truck & camper when our first child was born because we wanted to travel with the kids as much as we had done in the past (before that we camped and traveled extensively in a VW Eurovan Camper). Now that the kids are old enough to be fun on the road (son is 7, daughter is 5), we're ready to start making some longer cross country trips in addition to the weekend outings we have been doing.

My truck is equipped for hauling & towing: 19.5" wheels & tires, Smarty Jr, exhaust brake, airbags, Stable-Loads, Rancho shocks w/in-cab adjustment, onboard air, Dynatrac free-spin hubs & ball joints, TorkLift hitch, gauges, etc.

The Camper is nicely outfitted for our family of 4: Satellite TV & radio, 200W of solar w/MPPT controller, 3 Odyssey 2150 AGM's, Prosine 2.0, Trimetric, bunk-bed in the slide-out, EU2000i generator, 12Vdc/120Vac/LPG hot water...

I'm looking forward to learning more about extended backcountry traveling from y'all.
Cheers!
-Mark
xmas2011_TC.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles