Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One week to go...

Another couple pics from middle Illinois:

--
    "Officer, I know I was going faster than 55mph, but I wasn't going to be on the road an hour." -Steven Wright

Posted from my iPhone using the "Tapatalk" app.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congradulations !

Welcome to the FWC Family.

: )

Stan Kennedy

stan@fourwh.com

Four Wheel Pop-up Campers / Six-Pac Campers
    www.FourWheelCampers.com
    www.Six-Pac.com
    109 Pioneer Avenue
    Woodland, CA 95776
    1-530-666-1442 - phone
    1-800-242-1442 - toll free
    1-530-666-1486 - fax

Welcome fellow Raven owner. Great photos!

So how exactly is the camper wired to the truck? I have often wonder, but have never asked. Did you get the black and gray interior and have you done any suspension upgrades yet?

jv

Quote Originally Posted by 5444 View Post
    So how exactly is the camper wired to the truck? I have often wonder, but have never asked. Did you get the black and gray interior and have you done any suspension upgrades yet?

jv
    Yes, black & grey interior. I will take pics of that this week.

Sean ran 12 gauge: positive from the fuse block post through a self-resetting breaker, negative to the engine block ground post- then flowing the stock wiring harness along and inside the frame to the front of the bed where he mounted a plug for the camper. A lead was run from there to the license plate lights for the camper LED running lights. Sean did everything ship shape, and incredibly clean and professional.

I put on Roadmaster Active Suspension spring assists. I have them set at 25% capacity increase but I am going to adjust them up Tibet 50% capacity increase - seeing how the camper and all our gear looked and felt over a 3 day test. I will also put on E rated tires, just to increase some stability.

--
    "Officer, I know I was going faster than 55mph, but I wasn't going to be on the road an hour." -Steven Wright

Posted from my iPhone using the "Tapatalk" app.

More pics.
    IMG_2128.jpg
    IMG_2103.jpg
    IMG_2101.jpg
    IMG_2098.jpg

I had to clean up the door a little when I got home:
    IMG_1827.jpg

Thanks for info and great picks. I see your fridge is not a fridge, great idea though. Since that is storage, do you use coolers while camping?

The new FWC silver exterior goes well with your truck, and the interior is pretty sharp too.
    Overall a very cool set-up inside and out!
    2004 Dodge 2500 CTD 4WD
    2013 FWC Grandby Shell

These roadmaster springs are quite interesting. I was going to use air bags until I read about these. I'm concerned though that the roadmater's will not bring the load back to level ride height. Please post with info after you have time to test. Correct me if I'm wrong, but yours rig looks like it's squatting slightly set at 25%.

jv

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast