New Jeep/Brute

trailsurfer

Explorer
I got to drive my new Brute yesterday for the first time on the AEV owners trail ride in Moab. WOW, what a truck, and not only is it capable off road, but drives fantastic on the way to and from the trail. Thanks to everyone on this forum over the last couple of years as I read your threads and gleaned as much information as possible.

[URL="

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Trailsurfer- That AEV/Brute is a thing of beauty! Awesome truck, and I kept my eye on it when it was for sale. My second favorite color next to Sahara Tan!
D

trailsurfer

Explorer
There is a new engine in the truck, Cummins diesel. I put new wheels and tires, BFG KM2's, 37's. It has front and rear lockers and I think I am going to get a 4 Wheel Camper for the Brute.

It is set up pretty much how I want it right now. I have been debating putting in a 25 gallon fuel tank, but with the expected mileage, I think I am going to keep the stock tank.

Any suggestions for mods would be appreciated.

Durangojeep

New toy

I was wondering if there was going to be any Moab pics from somebody oogling your new toy......and look what I found! You should post that cool pic coming down the rocks.

forsakenfuture

Explorer
Here is a couple of photos of it from a few years ago.

Brute-1.jpg

AEVGreenTJ.jpg

X-plorenow

Adventurer
Yes how did you pull off the diesel conversion. Any issues with registration and inspection? I do know that certain counties of CO don't do inspections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94