1976 CJ-5

dino2000

Observer
DSC0043-L.jpg

Clean, straight, uncut tub. This Jeep is all mechanically stock w/ the exception of the body lift.

258 with stock carb and new exhaust manifold and complete exhaust. Passes smog without a hitch. New starter. Rad has been flushed and new thermostat and hoses. New distributor installed by PO too. Power steering and near new brakes. The master cylinder and all four wheel cylinders were replaced by the PO months before I purchased it. I have a CJ/YJ spring conversion kit for the Jeep as well. Includes new shackles and greasable hangers for front and rear and a set of stock YJ springs. All new sealed beams and re-routed ground.

Interior is clean, floors have NO rust or dents. Dash is whole without any extra holes cut in it. Auto Meter tach and all stock gauges work. I installed a cig lighte style power port on the dash in a custom panel that also contains the switch for the AUX. lights in the bumper. Perfect Corbeau Moab seats up front, stock bench in the rear. Tuffy center console with custom ammo can speaker boxes mounted on the rear fender wells. These can also be used for storage of tools, recovery gear etc. We have a complete full soft top and doors and the 2 bimini's with half doors.

Custom front bumper w/ Draw-Tite towbar and a pair of Pro-Comp 130watt lights. Custom rear bumper with swing out tire carrier for access to tail gate.

There is probably something I'm forgetting, please feel free to call me with any questions. Jeep is in Sacramento CA.

5500.00 obo

Thanks for looking, Dino 916-595-1908

more pics here: http://dino2000.smugmug.com/Other/1976-CJ-5-Pvt-Pyle/17985976_cpCwpJ#!i=1377720522&k=PpZZ88k
Seller Tools

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier