National Luna fridge. Best price/company?

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I'm interested in the 80L but your website says the base mounting plates are "Sorry but this item is currently unavailable." Do you have an ETA on when they will be "available"?

We have base plates in stock they were air freighted in a few weeks ago. I'll correct that on our site.

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Just wanted to say kudos to Jerry and his Tembo Tusk slides. Team Equipt just did 100 days in Latin America and the slides performed perfectly! I would call them bullet proof, more time will tell.
As for National Luna Fridges, if anybody has a specific question don't hesitate to ask. also, Martyn will be more than happy to take your order. I love my 50L Split Fridge/Freeze, but am thinking about getting a 90L Split In the near future.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0vuotp

Ash

Adventurer
I'm looking to sell my 90L Alu split, with Front Runner slide.
If it sells I will buy a 50L split to replace it.

toymaster

Explorer
We have base plates in stock they were air freighted in a few weeks ago. I'll correct that on our site.

Martyn,

Just tried to order the 80L alumium and the mounting plate still says "not available". Let me know I'd like to get one ordered now. Thanks.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Martyn,

Just tried to order the 80L alumium and the mounting plate still says "not available". Let me know I'd like to get one ordered now. Thanks.

You should be able to order now on the store. Orders for the next airfreight have to be in today so please get the order in or call us ASAP.

toymaster

Explorer
Martyn,

Order #442 is placed.

I fully expect the National Luna to make ice cubes with gold chips in them. :box:

If you would please email me the tracking number when it is shipped.

ar4me

Adventurer
Are there any stores in SoCal that carry National Luna fridges where they can be picked up so that there is no expensive shipping?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz