National Luna fridge. Best price/company?

jeepersjeep

He loves Jeep!
Well, I've been on a serious budget lately and have been saving every penny for my mods. I just purchased an ARB fridge for the 4dr and would now like to start looking at a National Luna fridge for the 2dr.
So my question is:
What has everyone been paying for these and who's a good company to purchase from?

Thanks ahead of time for you help/knowledge.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
National Luna fridges are subject to MAP pricing, so the pricing is the same from all the dealers. Competition is based on customer service rather than price.

You can buy a National Luna from the importer, Equipt 1, or from us at Adventure Trailers, there is a list of other dealers on the Equipt site here.

jeepersjeep

He loves Jeep!
Thanks! So there's no "deals" to be had? No scratch and dent or last years model?

Last edited:

TemboTusk

Rendezvous Con

You can't go wrong buying from either Equipt or Adventure Trailer. Service will be outstanding.

Great fridges, they are built to handle the harsh African bush.

Martyn

Well thanks then. So there's no "deals" to be had? No scratch and dent or last years model?

The only deal I know about is on a brand new 125 liter fridge. If you can fit that one in your vehicle it"s a smoking deal. It's 32.87"L x 19.5"W x 29.5"H, 46.5"H with lid raised. If you are interested in that one contact Paul at Equipt or myself.

jeepersjeep

He loves Jeep!
That's huge! lol.
Ok, well I was just wondering. Thanks for the replys. I'd sure like one but, I just can't swallow that price.
Thank you to all who responded. If anyone has a floor model, scratch and dent Weekender 50L or something, I'd be interested in that. With the new baby there's No way I'll be dropping 1400 on just a fridge anytime soon.
Thanks again for the responses!

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Does equipt1 or AT carry the NL 90L twin model?
I dont see it listed or has it been discontinued ?
Would a fridge this size fit on a Tembo Tusk The LoadSpotter Levitating Slide ?

Im looking for a NL fridge too... with freezer and fridge compartments..

thanks for all the information provided already.....

Last edited:

TemboTusk

Rendezvous Con

Manuchao,

The the 40,45, 50 & 52 ltr National Luna will fit the LoadSpotter Slide. The 90ltr is too big. However, I do have two styles of TemboTusk flat slides that will fit the "Jumbo" fridges. They come in a front or side pull slide configuration. Click this link to see my Fridge/Slide Matrix.

Martyn

Not a stock item, but something that can be special ordered.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Jerry, thanks for the info... I got a set of 36" sliders that I was planning on using to do what the jumbo flat front pull does...
I was hoping you had a load spotter slide for a fridge this size.. as Im in the middle of building my own drawer system...
I might still contact you and see about making the load spotter work for my application...
thanks for posting...

Martyn, that is good to know.....
I will also contact you as soon as I finish my drawer system...:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Sorry for the Hijack...

TemboTusk

Rendezvous Con

I've had a few guys ask me about a Jumbo LoadSpotter. If I get enough interest, it's something to think about.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
So, I take it "few" is not enough interest... ? :)

Once I get my 90 or 95 NL I'll be willing to volunteer for a prototype if needed.......

TemboTusk

Rendezvous Con

I apologize to the original Poster, we have really hijack your tread.

MANUCHAO,

I'll send you a pm just now. Getting machine shop time for metal bending & prototyping is very expensive for one off products. I would need to make ten or more Jumbo LoadSpotters. That being said, I'm not adverse to starting the ball rolling and see where it goes.

toymaster

Explorer
National Luna fridges are subject to MAP pricing, so the pricing is the same from all the dealers. Competition is based on customer service rather than price.

You can buy a National Luna from the importer, Equipt 1, or from us at Adventure Trailers, there is a list of other dealers on the Equipt site here.

I'm interested in the 80L but your website says the base mounting plates are "Sorry but this item is currently unavailable." Do you have an ETA on when they will be "available"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles