Wolf rims for sale

Wild Kingdom

Observer
I'm interested too. I am in Seattle, but I have a buddy in Denver that can come get them.

Let me know. Full price plus a case of your favorite beer :p

Dan

czenkov

Adventurer
Thanks Bob. To anyone buying from Bob, he is a class act. I finally go them to fit in the GF's Fiat 500 that we drove to Missouri via Cheyenne. Bob had to leave before I got them loaded but was nice enough to give me a call 30 minutes after the transaction to make sure I got back on the road ok. It took two tries to get them loaded and the hatch closed:clapsmile. Thanks again Bob.

Bobmog

Observer
Andrew,
My pleasure, thanks, it was great to meet you. Please send me some photos when you get them mounted on your truck.
Bob

rijosho

Adventurer
We just had some good deals out East here yesterday, too! 5 white wolfs w/ basically brand new BFG ATs w/ 245s for $500. Wish the 245s were bigger or I'd have 'em coming my way. Bought 6 NAS 110 rims for cheap from the seller instead, since they need blasting and painting. Now just on the lookout for some BFG 285/75 R16 ATs to mount on them. Some good prices come along from time to time - I just usually/always miss out on them. haha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles