Wolf rims for sale

Bobmog

Observer
I don't know much about Land Rovers, I am a G guy. I bought 5 Wolf 110 wheels with 7.50x16 XZLs for the tires. I bought them for the tires. The wheels and tires were MOD take offs so basically brand new. The rims are white and I have 5 of them. Not sure what other models they fit. The rims are located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. $400.00 plus shipping. I am in Denver quite often so may be able to deliver along Colorado Front Range. Let me know if you need photos.
Thanks,
Bob

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
How about $500 shipped to NC? Should be able to put two/box for a total of three boxes. PM with payment details, thanks, Dale

czenkov

Adventurer
I might be interested if you do not take 1st poster on his offer. Traveling through Cheyenne at the end of the month. Are these white or black?

dino2000

Observer
I don't know much about Land Rovers, I am a G guy. I bought 5 Wolf 110 wheels with 7.50x16 XZLs for the tires. I bought them for the tires. The wheels and tires were MOD take offs so basically brand new. The rims are white and I have 5 of them. Not sure what other models they fit. The rims are located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. $400.00 plus shipping. I am in Denver quite often so may be able to deliver along Colorado Front Range. Let me know if you need photos.
Thanks,
Bob

have these been spoken for? please let me know either way

Dino 916-595-1908

czenkov

Adventurer
I have been in touch via email and was second in line. Waiting to see if he sold and shipped to first respondent.

dino2000

Observer
lovin it so far. correct springs for the front are on the way. ordered some parts to seal up a leaky swivel ball. i figured since i was going to have the front torn all the way out, id do the wheel bearings too. still trying to figure out what tire size to use on the steelies.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Bob gave me the shipping cost when he returned as well as an invitation to pass as it was about equal to the cost of the wheels negating their discounted price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles