source for propane burner parts?

i'm interested in making my own propane stove, similar to the partner steel units. not because i begrudge them the money, but because i enjoy making things, and this looks like a fun project. the box/grill fab work is straightforward, but i haven't found a source for the propane burners themselves. i see lots of cast iron cooker parts, but not the small camp stove burners. looking at old coleman stoves, it seems like something you could make yourself, but i'd prefer to simply buy to the btu spec i'd like. anyone been down this path, and can offer some advice? thanks,

-SM-

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I too am interested in tracking down a burner and regulator assembly but for a different project. I've got an old 60's era camping chuck box that has an old 2-burner stove that could use a refresh. Let me know if you can find something that would work. I too have considered calling Partner to see if they could sell me a burner kit.

i suspect partner fabs their own burners. i know people make simple units for home forges and hobo stoves. cannibalizing a coleman or similar will not give you a SS burner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles