Thread: Need info on old 'Hi lo" hard sided pop up with slide out

Default Need info on old 'Hi lo" hard sided pop up with slide out

Hello all. I have my eyes on an old hard side pop up with a cab over slide out. This is an aluminum slide in camper. I know I've seen info on this site before, but after an exhaustive search, I can't find anything. I think the company name is Hi-Lo or a variation of that.. any info, links, experiences, etc appreciated!

-st-

A picture would help a lot. Otherwise, it sounds a lot like an Alaskan. Hi-Lo made trailers until recently.
    You haven't really been anywhere until you've got back home. -Twoflower

Yes, like an Alaskan with the addition of a slide out sleeping platform over the cab, also hard sided.
    Attached Images Attached Images

WTH is that???? Don't forget the slide before lowering! That is a very cool design, any more pics? Interior, etc?
    1988 Chevy CC 5.9 12v swap, baby "earth roamer" SOLD
    1989 Chevy CC 6.2, baby "earth roamer" 2.0

I checked it out. It's a 'Hy Lo' made in Cali. Total beast, and a trashed one at that. The bed slide out runs on what are essentially giant drawer slides that look a bit like garage door rollers/guides. That part is manually pushed in/out, and nests inside of a forward dining area/bed. Fold the table away, pull the slide out in, lower the top via 4 hyrdo jacks hooked to a battery.

st