Thread: Camp Time Roll-A-Table

Default Camp Time Roll-A-Table

I bought one last year... just put it together.. screwed in the legs real tight and used the 2 aluminum support rods on opposite sides of the table

The table is very susceptible to side to side sways/jiggles.. I have a cup of tea on it right now and my laptop.. Simply from the typing motion on the laptop, tea will slosh around in the mug.. all the reviews highlight the table's stability.. I really hate the swaying.. is this normal? did I expect too much stiffness from this table?

It's pretty normal for that table. I've owned one for the past 2 years and it's just the way it is. Not great for cutting a tri-tip on. However, it does roll up nice, has good surface area, and can be cleaned easily.

Mine is over 12 years old and always wobbles. I was going to make a brace for the legs years ago, but I am used to it now. Ive been saying I will get a newer, more stable table when this one wears out.
    "MEN WANTED FOR HAZARDOUS JOURNEY. SMALL WAGES, BITTER COLD, LONG MONTHS OF COMPLETE DARKNESS, CONSTANT DANGER, SAFE RETURN DOUBTFUL. HONOR AND RECOGNITION IN CASE OF SUCCESS."

Ernest Shackleton’s ad placed in the London papers, recruiting members for his
    1912 Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition.

Need to figure out a simple angle brace for it.
    Steve Carlson
    1995 Isuzu Trooper LS

I bought one of those a last year..
    Used it ONCE and took it back...for a full refund....

FZJ60-L59
    E-mail: viviendo.de.mar.a.cordillera@gmail.com
    Manu Chao

Omnia mea mecum porto
    KK6JCK