Ebay: Perfect Sportsmobile

Scott Brady

Founder
I met Paul a few years ago at SEMA, and he is quite the fan of expedition travel. Glad to see he had some time to explore a bit.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Awesome rig, not gonna see many more of these since Ford isn't offering the diesel anymore!! I'm curious to see if it sells & how much........

Dave

Explorer
I tried to talk my fiance into purchasing this as a wedding gift to each other, but she said we have to get our current vehicles paid off first. I don't think we can manage that before the auction ends.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Dave said:
I tried to talk my fiance into purchasing this as a wedding gift to each other, but she said we have to get our current vehicles paid off first. I don't think we can manage that before the auction ends.

It was worth a try Dave!

kcowyo

ExPo Original
What is it about a fixed external ladder to the roof rack that gets me so geeked out?? One of the coolest overland mods IMO....

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Winning bid: US $76,301.84

Dang.. i got outbid by $1.84!

YEAH RIGHT!

Can't you order one brand new for about that price?

blupaddler

Conspirator
SOCALFJ said:
Winning bid: US $76,301.84
Can't you order one brand new for about that price?

That's actually a really decent price considering the low miles and all the extras. Retail is probably over $100K!

And H, I thoought you HAVE real job. At least more real than mine is, unless you changed occupations.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
I think i just fell out of my chair for that newest auction. Wow. Im speechless. Anyone have a $100k i can borrow? lol

JChatary

Outdoor Daydreamer
Borrow?!?!? How about $100k I can just HAVE.

Maybe I just need to find 100,000 people who could give me a dollar, then I'd be set! :wings:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Another awesome rig!! These things are gonna be getting big bucks, especially since you can't get a new diesel van from Ford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles