who is registered and payed for???

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
As you can see, we are planning some optional offroad adventures around Guanajuato...!

It can be very relax of you want to, but we will make sure to have a very well filled adventure Rally for those who wants to push their limit!

This offroad park is an example. We are hoping to have a “Special” at that location where people can drive to, do the "special" or just be a spectator.

Man I got to make this event!

Cold beers, street tacos, off-roading, rally stuff, scavenger hunt, Zacapa rum, good people, beautiful country to travel though...it truly is going to be epic!

Cody1771

Explorer
Man I got to make this event!

Cold beers, street tacos, off-roading, rally stuff, scavenger hunt, Zacapa rum, good people, beautiful country to travel though...it truly is going to be epic!

If I could "like" this post I would

Right on, Cabo rocks. What ferry you planning on taking? Good journey. PM sent as well in case with out contact info in case you need anything. Beach trails rock!
White_Lightning_ZJ12.jpg

got the PM thank you I saved u on my cell
not sure what ferry but any suggestions would be great

BTW I picked up my LC today

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
just a quick update - we got a couple more today...we're probably already up to 15 vehicles! As a said we will most likely need to limit it to about 40, so this is looking very promising!

jayshapiro

Adventurer
Christian,
Tried to register this morning, but the link for step 2 on your website tried to go to www.expeditionportal.com/store instead of store.expeditionportal.com - and so broke.

When I went there manually, I filled in the form, but then the connection to paypal brok and it dumped me out...

So, we're coming, but haven't paid...

Cheers,
Jay.

nomorem6

Niva Chris
Introducing: Team Niva GB

Introducing: Team Niva GB

Vehicle: 2008 Lada Niva 1.7i

Crew:
Driver: Chris Smith (aka Niva Chris)
Navigator: Liz Peel
Security: Johnny V. (a dog who will beat you with his wagging tail!)

Home: Currently in Stafford, UK, but soon to be living out of the Niva to start a new life.

Looking forward to the challenge on/off the road and the camaraderie ahead.

aka rover

Adventurer
I still can't pay I tried to use paypal as I have money sitting in that account but it keeps saying theres a problem connecting to paypal from the expo store?

Ed

nomorem6

Niva Chris
Nice! I dig Nivas.
What route are you taking from the UK?
If you make to the Washington DC area let me know.

Hey Detslider,
Sorry for the late/tardy reply. I didn't see your response come in. We're not sure which route we'll be taking as yet. We'll just ship to wherever is cheapest at the time and drive from there. Thanks for the offer of some US-hospitality, very much appreciated. We can't wait to be State-side again. :wings:

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
This week I will start contacting the team one by one - registration have been flowing in steadily. We'll set up a page on the site soon with the teams that are already confirmed.

thank you!

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
Introducing: Team Overland The World

Vehicle: 1997 LX450: Expedition built

Driver: Jeff Yaeger, 29
Navigator: Monica Yaeger, 28
Hometown - Phoenix, AZ
Bringing - lots of tools and spare parts for 80 series, rum
Paid: working on sponsorship with the Muskoka Foundation, however ExPo payment site is down also.

Route There: leaving Phoenix in late Nov and most likely spending Thanksgiving in Baja. Taking ferry to Mazatlan and over to Guanajuato for start of Rally
Route After: continuing south as we make our way to Tierra del Fuego in 2013. Probably spending the week after the rally diving in Belize or trekking to Tikal.

We love love to meet or caravan with anybody before or after the Rally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles