xplore vehicles

dcarlin

Anyone run across one of these in person? Quite the list of options on their site... Standard Dealer Option Markups apply...

www.xplorevehicles.com

Haven't seen it up close but there is one on the floor of the Toyota Escondido showroom...

Ryan1975

Observer
I wanted to buy a 4Runner equipped model pretty badly and was working with a dealership but we couldn't come to terms on price of the actual vehicle. I ended up finding a vehicle for nearly $3,000 less by abandoning the ARB prospect. The pricing for the labor and the modifications seems to be reasonable.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Looks like the "money cannon" approach: i.e., aim the money cannon at the vehicle and squeeze the trigger. :rolleyes:

I don't own a money cannon and never will, so I do my mods one at a time, as needed. ;)

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
They seem overpriced to me, and I wouldn't want to finance upgrades, or anything for that matter. But I do see a market for stuff like this. Wealthy people who want something really trick without all the hassle of piecing together their own rig. Or the guy with big dreams that just asks "How much a month are the payments".

Danimal

Adventurer
This idea of upgraded vehicles available at the dealership seems to be big in the Jeep world. I like the "money cannon" analogy. Boom! $65k on a Jeep Wrangler. :Wow1:

Of course, Ford does this with the Mustang, I suppose - a la Rousch and/or Saleen.

Dan

YotaPilot

Adventurer
Looks like the "money cannon" approach: i.e., aim the money cannon at the vehicle and squeeze the trigger. :rolleyes:

I don't own a money cannon and never will, so I do my mods one at a time, as needed. ;)

:xxrotflma
+1

Looking at the "Stage 3" seems like you are paying way too much for what you are getting. But if you have a "money tree" to feed your "money cannon," go for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles