African Outback Technitop Base Aluminum Roof Top Tent

keithro

Adventurer
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm selling a very nice Technitop Base Aluminum RTT. I imported this directly from South Africa as there are no longer any distributors here in the U.S. To my knowledge, this is the lowest profile tent on the market and the craftsmanship and materials are all top notch and very heavy duty. This model is the most current model with the poles on the exterior of the tent wall. The fly can be pulled back to reveal a "moonroof" in the ceiling that can be fully unzipped allowing one to stand up through the tent ceiling for observation. It's great opening it up at night and stargazing.

The fly extends out past the ends providing somewhat of a covered entrance. There are door/window openings at both ends. The side windows are enormous and are great for letting in light and breeze and for enjoying the view.

The two halves close via latches, that can be locked. The cover attaches via a ratchet strap. It makes it very quick and easy to remove and replace the cover with no need to fuss with a zipper.

I've also installed two shoe hanger bags on either side of the main entrance/door.

Everything is in perfect working condition and no holes/tears.

I borrowed some of these images from someone else as my images are not very high quality, but it's the exact same tent. There are only a handful of this model in the USA as far as I am aware.
The tent's internal dimensions are as follows:
Mattress - 47" wide X 81" long
Interior of frame and walls - 51" wide X 86" long

This is a wonderful tent, only reason for selling is to make room for the future habitat top. I'll be on the ground until then!!
Located in Provo, Utah.
PRICE: $1150

P1020893.jpglatch.JPGside.JPGshoe bag.JPGP1020907.jpgP1020906.jpgP1020904.jpgP1020897.jpgP1020917.jpgprofile.JPG

Last edited:

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
ooohh i want. If i can figure out a way to make this happen, I will get back to you.

Woudl you be willing to hold the ten till this summer if i pay a deposit?

Thanks
Sam

keithro

Adventurer
For those inquiring on shipping the origin zip code is 84604 and the shipping weight is ~120 lbs+ shipping materials. I can palletize and package it like it was my own child free of charge, but please get your own shipping quotes :). There is a loading dock and forklift at the point of origin.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Just a quick shipping tip, you can send it with Greyhound for very cheap. I ship bumpers, roll bars, and roof racks all the time.

NVLOC

Observer
Sent you a couple of emails. Gone ahead and got a shipping quote from Con-Way in SLC.

Included my contact info in the emails.

Hope to hear from you soon.

e.richey

Where did you buy your Technitop originally?

I realize you have sold your Technitop, I'm hoping you could tell me where you purchased yours? I would like to buy one and am having a hard time finding a way to get one...lol. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier