Thread: SUPER TOUGH FLASH DRIVE

Default SUPER TOUGH FLASH DRIVE

I just had to give a super quick review of my Corsair Survivor 3.0 16GB (can get a 32GB too) Flash Drive. People are always asking me about it.. This thing is super tough, waterproof, and I'm pretty sure I could run it over with a tank. It is lightweight, slim and doesn't "Hog" USB port space, has cool rubber bumpers an O-Ring to seal it to 200M underwater, and a hanging loop. If any tech geeks out there want the absolute best, strongest flash drive out there.. this is it. I have zero compaints with this product and also zero relation with the company, so ........ just giving some props.. Peace.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-pla-_-NA-_-NA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fireman78; 04-13-2012 at 01:19 AM.
    2006 Dodge Power Wagon. Warm M12,000 lb winch, Front and rear lockers, disconnecting Sway Bar, 4:56 gearing. Aluminess Slimline Front Bumper, BuckStop Rear Bumper, Airflow Snorkel, Mombassa Roof Top Tent on a Front Runner "Bakke" rack. BFG 35" KM2's.

That looks like it could handle a beatin.. I am going to grab me one. It is always nice to have copies of
    passports and certifications without having to have the paper trial. Thanks for sharing this..

Craig