Sleeping Pad

JKJenn

Adventurer
Slept on the standard mattress in my RTT, ARB Pilbara, a couple of weeks ago. Way too hard for me - just awful. i have a Cabelas's Ultimate I am waiting to try. I might try it with just the Cabela's pad first before resorting to both. I would like to be able to leave my sleeping pad up top when I pack it away. What are other folks doing with their RTT's and sleeping pads?

tweakeraz

They have these pads at my Costco too and I'm thinking about giving them a try; I have the 3.5" REI self inflating pad but the price is tough to beat for the Light Speed pads currently at Costco that I might get it just to get it!

For those interested, here are some pics. Less than half the price of the REI 3.5" pad on sale. Not quite 20 bucks like I stated earlier. I edited that post. I personally have the REI unit and like it, but again, this is for those on a budget with a good return policy. Although REI's policy is tough to beat.

2012-05-13113242.jpg

2012-05-13113314.jpg

2012-05-13113300.jpg

2012-05-13114111.jpg

Honu

lost on the mainland
saw those pads at costco forgot which one I was at ? I think the one near the 101 and sportsmans warehouse ?
but note to those read the dimensions 2 inch main 3 inch on the sides ? so really a 2 inch pad :)
was going to take pics today when I went :)

they also had some carbon fiber trek poles for a good deal and they locked up and would not collapse so not a bad deal ? I think $25 or $30 for those ?

AFSOC

Explorer
Cool thread. I just spent this past weekend sleeping on my REI 3.5 Camp Bed Medium and slept like a baby. It fits inside my USGI gortex bivy and becomes my go to sleep system on a cot or on the ground, the results are great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles