Thread: Logistics

Default Logistics

something I've been thinking, and im sure im not the only guy who has not done multiple border crossings or ever done anything like this. so maybe someone can help out, maybe post some sights or give a list of what documents will be needed. getting insurance for mexico is relativly easy but what about getting into guatamala? what can be expected at the borders, is something being arranged for the rally?

X2
    how much to bring in brives????

A good place to start is here

www.drivetheamericas.com

we purposely did not put much information on the site as we think it's part of the fun/adventure to do your own research...

On the other hand, we will provide more information on things specific to the Rally, such as camping/hotel location near Guanajuato, route "special", charity delivery (we are working on a cool idea), etc
    Christian

CTO Expedition Portal
    www.expeditionportal.com
    www.overlandjournal.com

thanks for the site! technically this is "research" lol. i agree its part of the fun, i just hope i can find a group of people to do the whole trip with. kind of hard as most people will be in real 4x4s... maybe find someone doing it in a car

we specially did not put much details on the website as we think it's aspect of the fun/adventure to do your own analysis...