What is it for?

mikeam7750

I have used expo for a little while now. Whil looking at other rigs I have seen a few of them with guide wires going from the bull bar to the roof rack. After a search and a browse i still have no idea what they are for. Any help?

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Yep, limb risers is what I call them. They work great for thick growth areas (like we have here in the south). We have a few trails with some serious Rhododendron bushes and their limbs/branches are pretty darn gnarly. Helps keep stuff off your windshield....

scrubber3

Not really here
I will say that I use them and they work rather well pending you have a need for them. I actually live where limbs will drag all over your windshield wipers so I have taken it upon myself to install some. Though I will also say that they are simple and to the point.

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
It would be easy enough to make some limb risers that are removable and only use them when you need them.

reece146

Automotive Artist
It would be easy enough to make some limb risers that are removable and only use them when you need them.

But driving around with limb risers installed 24/7 is so bro-tacular! They offset the highlights in my hair and my white framed sunglasses perfectly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles