Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Small Gasoline Safe Fuel Bottles

I prerun for the Baja 500 and Baja 1000 on my dirt bike. I used small gatorade bottles for many years with no problems, and I would carry them in a backpack.

Love 'em!
    BMW R1200GS Hacked
    Pleasure Way TS as Base Camp Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by jgolden View Post
    I prerun for the Baja 500 and Baja 1000 on my dirt bike. I used small gatorade bottles for many years with no problems, and I would carry them in a backpack.

Yerrrp, Gatorade bottles work just fine...and are dirt cheap...so cheap, I dump that nasty swill on the ground before I pour gas in...

Mountain dew bottles ftw, carry them in my saddle bags on my moped. I can go to Spokane from Tacoma with just what I can fit in my saddle bags.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

I've been using some MSR/Primus bottles, but they sure don't hold much gas. Only time I've used one was to give to another rider and it only got him a few more miles. Pouring them into the gas tank gets a little dicey too.

I also carry a super siphon to share gas or get gas from someone else.

If you are willing to buy some nasty vodka (In all fairness, I dont care for it, But I digress,,,)
    KRU-82 Vodka comes in stainless bottles what are much like SIGG, Primus, etc.
    Their website claims they sell a variety of sizes up to 1.75L ( I never seen them, I only have a collection of their .75L)
    They would work for gasoline/diesel. Their cap threads are similar but I dont know if they are a match to a SIGG for example.

Btw, their tiny 300ml bottles look good hanging on a christmastree !

Another vote for primus fuel bottles, i've a pair of 1.5L.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12