Small Gasoline Safe Fuel Bottles

snipecatcher

Adventurer
I haven't contributed to this site in quite some time, but I plan on using the bottles from the pre-mixed ethanol free fuel I use for my chainsaws. You should be able to find Tru-fuel or Stihl somewhere nearby and the bottles work quite well for storing gasoline. It's almost like they were made for it! The bottles are typically $6-8 and even come with a quart of free fuel inside.

http://www.stihlusa.com/products/oils--lubricants-and-fuels/premixed-fuel/motomix/

82fb

Adventurer
Second on the Gatorade bottles. They are super strong. I fill them 95% then squeeze them until the fuel is at the very top, then screw on the cap. Leaves no room for air, and then you have no pressure build up when they get warm. Seal inside a quality zip lock bag if you are paranoid.

Cabrito

I come in Peace
On a recent trip to Baja with a large group of Moto's several folks used MSR Dromedary bags with great success.. You can't over fill them or they will leak, and don't put them inside your luggage because they do vent fumes, but they are easy to lash onto the outside of stuff and hold up well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles