Kamp Rite Bike Travel Trailer

Ryan1975

Observer
Saw this on a random post on Facebook. Searched this forum and it didn't seem to come up and thought that I would share.

http://bicycletrailers.com/2944/bra...get-bicycle-camper-trailer-oversize-tent-cot/

41mmAe%2BoRGL.jpg

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I hate pulling my empty B.O.B. trailer very far. That thing looks just awful to tow. Maybe if you fit it with solar panels to charge your power assist bike. :) How many twelve inch tires do you think you'd ware out riding with that sucker across the US?

Ryan1975

Observer
I hate pulling my empty B.O.B. trailer very far. That thing looks just awful to tow. Maybe if you fit it with solar panels to charge your power assist bike. :) How many twelve inch tires do you think you'd ware out riding with that sucker across the US?

Me personnally? Zero because I wouldn't ride like that. :)

bikeymikey

looks really cool. i wouldn't expect to win land speed records towing that thing: i have two kids i put in a burly trailer and it's slow going. proper drive train gearing would be a must.
I'd probably loose the weird wheels for spoked ones, and use slick tires. also, i'd stock up on an extra hitch coupler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles