Where to buy 1974 FJ55 Replacement Parts?

Flip_4_It

Jeff Brown
I'm looking at purchasing a 1974 Landcruiser FJ55 project vehicle. I wanted some recomendations for where I can purchase repair parts. If I go through with the purchase I am currently looking at, I will need to replace most of the interior along with needing some body patch panels to remove the rust issues and I would also probably look at rebuilding the motor. Any recomendations for parts catalogs would be appriciated. I am trying to sum up a few of the parts I will need and find their availability before I decide to purchase. Thanks!

Expedition Leader
Interior and body panels, you're going to have to get them out of a junkyard, swap with fellow piggy owners, etc. There is no one that I know of making these kinds of parts in the aftermarket - just not enough volume/demand out there. Mechanical parts are mostly available from the usual sources; Spector, Man-A-Fre, Crusier Corps, etc.

Flip_4_It

Jeff Brown
Thanks for the help, brought it home a couple days ago and it will definitely be a labor of love and cash!
New Image.jpg

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the help, brought it home a couple days ago and it will definitely be a labor of love and cash!

Congratulations, and have fun with it! I like that factory color combo too. Post some photos as you go along.

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
I would allows check Toyota too... they have a lot of parts still! coolcruisers.com may have some 55 stuff, there are several LC junkyards in CO, one is in Saluda... I love the old Piggies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online