Thread: My Build!

Default Update

Got a caper shell today it has a light inside. I am going to paint it red and build a sleeping platform. Tell me what you think!006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg

nice score man keep it up and take it out camping man
    2000 5.4 superduty crew cab short box Warn 12m 315 MaxxisBighorns

Ill post up more when i get some stuff done. Trying to get some time to go!

if that is an aluminum block in the rear i would change that out to a cast iron one if i was you. i have seen quite a few of those loosen up and get mangled. at the very least keep and eye on it.

camper shell looks good! get a $20 air mattress and hit the trails!

Your truck is a great starting platform for a good project! Can't wait to see some more upgrades!
    2005 Chevy Silverado Base 4X4: 4.8L, Auto, 4 door ex cab, short box, AEM Brute Force CAI, Flowmaster 40 SI/DO, 285's on 17 inch Helo's Summer and 265's on 17 inch Devino's for winter, custom made center console, custom engine tunes, custom headache rack, Kobalt contractors tool box, color matched grille and sport mirrors, HD towing mirrors, no power options but I got A/C!

1992 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4: Needs a lot more done to it!

Default Update

Built the sleeping platform yesterday.001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg

looking good man keep it up
    2000 5.4 superduty crew cab short box Warn 12m 315 MaxxisBighorns

Thanks

Specs on the platform? Interested in how you made it exactly. Looks like you just built a frame for the ply to sit on, and then put some "posts" in underneath?
    2005 Chevy Silverado Base 4X4: 4.8L, Auto, 4 door ex cab, short box, AEM Brute Force CAI, Flowmaster 40 SI/DO, 285's on 17 inch Helo's Summer and 265's on 17 inch Devino's for winter, custom made center console, custom engine tunes, custom headache rack, Kobalt contractors tool box, color matched grille and sport mirrors, HD towing mirrors, no power options but I got A/C!

1992 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4: Needs a lot more done to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    Specs on the platform? Interested in how you made it exactly. Looks like you just built a frame for the ply to sit on, and then put some "posts" in underneath?
    Its screwed to a 2x4 that lays on the wheel wells and the is 6 post to help it hold it up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast