Any one with a stock Discovery 1?

Cleand

Adventurer
Is there anyone with a stock disco 1 that could tell me the amount of travel on the rear axle before it hits the bump stops? Thanks

JeremyT101

Adventurer
Stock Disco 1 checking in. Are you basically looking for the measurement between the axle and the tip of the bumpstop?

JeremyT101

Adventurer
Sorry!! had to move my GF into her new place yesterday, was a crazy long day. Ill get out there today and take the measurement!

Cleand

Adventurer
I am running 33x12.50 and had fabricated some bump stops. Well I ended up trashing them on the Socal Expo trip. So I made some beefy ones out of 1/4 inch steel. I was just wondering if maybe I did not have enough up travel. I think I have them just right, because if I go any shorter they will not make contact with full flex.

Mg-rover1

Observer
lol... how goes the fix the HG fund?

Still saving up...For some odd reason leak is gone. Been checking everyday on coolant level and other stuff and I don't see anymore leaks. I washed the area and for a couple weeks now there is no trace of coolant anywhere. lol

I'm still saving up though just incase.

Mg-rover1

Observer
I am running 33x12.50 and had fabricated some bump stops. Well I ended up trashing them on the Socal Expo trip. So I made some beefy ones out of 1/4 inch steel. I was just wondering if maybe I did not have enough up travel. I think I have them just right, because if I go any shorter they will not make contact with full flex.

If you get tired of it rubbing...I don't mind taking it off your hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles