FS on CL in Phx: Shell/tent combo

loren85022

Explorer
Not mine. Looks functional. Price right.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/rvs/2970477147.html

this is a Wildernest Fold out Camper shell for pickup truck. bottom outside mounting area is about 5ft by 87inches should fit most mini / mid size trucks, it was mounted on a toyota truck previously. It's in decent condition but could use a little love. It's the grey one sitting on the trailer (the other picture is just to show what it looks like setup). These were very expensive and are hard to find, I have no use for it and just need it out of my yard. so I"m selling it cheap for quick easy sale. $200 call 602*463*105nine

5I25Le5Hf3E63K83Fec4l1c8f361267fe1c52.jpg

Rexsname

Explorer
I called on this last night. We will be going down to Phx to see it on Monday morning. I sure hope it's complete and functional.

REX

Rexsname

Explorer
We went down to Phoenix and checked it out. This Wildernest fits a LONG BED truck and I have an ExTra cab. It looks like every thing is there, a bit tired and a couple of rips but workable.

Good deal for someone, just not me.

REX

Rexsname

Explorer
I have an Extra cab Tacoma and this long bed shell was too long to fit on it properly. As far as being 'tired'...... the tent fabric had a couple of tears and was stained. The shell had some cracking and some finish issues.

REX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles