1976 Pinzgauer 710k for sale

Colorado Ron

Explorer
After many months of back and forth thinking and measuring, I have come to the conclusion that adding a couple more kids to the seating arrangement just makes it too tight.

687079621_a2686e3c02.jpg

687929010_0eac51ea31.jpg

Up for sale is my 1976 Pinzgauer 710k. You can read the standard specs here:http://www.offroad-adventure-travel.com/Pinzgauer-about.html

The add ons are as follows:

--New Rancho 9000s with remote in cab adjuster.

--Redesigned seating arrangement. Now seats 7 and still has all the original storage space in the rear.

--Rear 2 inch Receiver hitch-custom built and powder coated black.

--Electric Fuel Pump.

--Center steps on both front wheels.

--Powder coated rims black.

I still have all the original parts that came with it if interested. They will be included. Table, attennas, orginal pintel hitch, etc.

Runs out great. Starts everytime! Very dependable. Gets 18mpg down the highway. Lockers front and rear and everything shifts on the fly and smoothly. I have over $16500 invested. First $15k takes it.

View ALL the pics I have for it here:http://www.flickr.com/gp/7682973@N04/F0C7U2

Last edited:

gjackson

FRGS
Ron,

From the Off-road adventure site you linked to:

M body type carries 10 people (4X4), 14 people (6x6)

I think you still have some room!! :snorkel:

Good luck with the sale. What are you going to replace it with?

cheers

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
Man I'd love to drive that thing to school! Too bad I'm happy with my present rig. Hope it sells soon, sounds like a good deal.

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
What have Pinz people done to address seating? Are there any good aftermarket options for more plush seating?

Talk about the perfect family mobile. Dang! Air cooled and no AC would kill me down here...unless...

Willman

gjackson said:
Ron,

From the Off-road adventure site you linked to:

M body type carries 10 people (4X4), 14 people (6x6)

I think you still have some room!! :snorkel:
cheers

Maybe he is working on his 15th kid?????:hehe:

:av-7:

Colorado Ron

Explorer
LOL! You guys are somthing else!lol. The M series fit more people but in a troop fashion with no side doors. The side doors take away alot of the seating. I could probably fit everyone if I lost the rear storage completely. The main downfall with that is that you cant carry any gear. So everytime I wanted to go anywhere, Id have to pull a trailer.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Ron!

I swear I will trade my mint 1976 Cadillac Eldorado with 16K original miles....for your Pinz!

Just think how Kewl you could look in this!!!!:shakin:

2006_07011976CadillacEldorado002-1.jpg

S

Scenic WonderRunner

OH SHOOT!

OK......

Waving Bye........... in my.......

2006_07051972Porsche9110025-1.jpg

Colorado Ron

Explorer
Porsche?Hmmmm. Ok. How about my 427, 4spd 64 Galaxie? Im not a sports car kinda guy, but american muscle gets me all tingly.:Mechanic:

AFSOC

Explorer
Don't worry about swerving a little off topic...this tit for tat is amazing. Nice collection. Do you know Harry Mathews?

Colorado Ron

Explorer
Not sure who he is.??

BTT

Would consider trades of anykind and cash up or down. Just looking for another project to start before winter. Preferably classic car of some sort.

Ron,

That is the sweetest 64 Galaxie! I would love one of those! Too bad I don't have the cash to build one of those or buy your ultra sweet Pinz!

TTT for a really nice Pinz.

Bjorn

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
That Pinz is so sweet. Man I wish I had the cash and the room for a 5th vehicle. How does it tow? I mean, you want to trade for a Tundra? haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior