Water cans

Adventure IQ

Explorer
I have standard metal gas cans on the back of my rig. When I was shopping for water carriers none of the ones I was finding fit....all were too long. The closest was one made by Reliance....but still too big for the carrier. I checked Quadratec but still no luck. Need a NATO style water can.....or the US desert can.....any ideas?

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
LCI was the place I had in mind, but couldn't recall the name. Yes, they should fit most carriers that fit fuel cans. One major difference between Scepter water cans (MWC's) and Scepter fuel cans (MFC's) are that the H2o cans havea single handle to aid in low light identification between H2o and fuel. Their MFC's have a three piece handle.

Look at Adventure Trailers web site for illustrations of the different fuel can racks available for different can configurations.

Last edited:

BurbanAZ

Explorer
i ordered a few of the scepter water cans off amazon, they seem to look pretty good and the reviews are high. I want something i can leave on my roof rack so it has to be pretty solid is the plastic on these pretty thick? ive found i cant stand most of the reliance products, cheap plastic and cheap caps.

austintaco

Explorer
LCI free shipping

I just ordered 2 of the LCI water cans, but they are $24.99 each, so you need to order one more item for free shipping. I found these:

item number : 108166

replacement erasers for pencils. .06 cents, and that will get you free shipping!

Douglas S.

Adventurer
^^ Those aren't Scepter military cans

Scepter military gas can:
gcan.jpg

Scepter military diesel can:
scepter-mfc-diesel.jpg

Scepter military water can:
waterblue.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members