M416 Trailer frames for sale...rusty though, don't get your hopes up. 45$

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Located in Vista, right off the 78. Have two old trailer frames, USMC. Parts of one tub. If you're looking for springs, axle parts, etc....these might work for you. Just be aware that they're rusty, and it'll be a project.

photo(2).JPG

PM me here, or email me at czechsix at gmail dot com

psykokid

Explorer
i wanna get a tetanus shot just looking at those.. and who says stuff out west doesnt rust :) Although it just looks like surface rust, albeit a whole boatload of it.. hrmm.. how wide are the frames?

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
i wanna get a tetanus shot just looking at those.. and who says stuff out west doesnt rust :) Although it just looks like surface rust, albeit a whole boatload of it.. hrmm.. how wide are the frames?

Hehe, yep, they're pretty nasty. USMC and their ocean hijinks, ya know? Not much doesn't rust out there. Believe me, it's not just surface rust on the frames....no way. The frames themselves are fuggedaboutit quality. Axles, hangers, springs can be worked with, and other bits and pieces like harness, possible light housings, etc.

Or lawn art. Yeah, lawn art, that's it.

Have any neighbours you want to piss off? These will work fine! I can also supply some old appliances if you'd like.

psykokid

Explorer
Hehe, yep, they're pretty nasty. USMC and their ocean hijinks, ya know? Not much doesn't rust out there. Believe me, it's not just surface rust on the frames....no way. The frames themselves are fuggedaboutit quality. Axles, hangers, springs can be worked with, and other bits and pieces like harness, possible light housings, etc.

Or lawn art. Yeah, lawn art, that's it.

Have any neighbours you want to piss off? These will work fine! I can also supply some old appliances if you'd like.

Ha! Only person i'd piss off bringing it home would be my wife.. I do have a friend with a hanger where i could store it until it was "presentable"..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles