Expeditions 7: Two Years Around the World on all Seven Continents.

zimm

Expedition Leader
i find the lack of a darien gap shot depressing. i mean... if you dont shoot the gap.... its like retiring from a lifetime of mountain climbing, without everest. sometimes.... ya gotta do what ya should!

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
I was just referring to the vehicle being in the water. You know like when a guy pulls one tire up on a curb or rock and then snaps a picture. Not that important as they are living the dream as dorks like me sit around and type about it!

trailsurfer

Explorer
The BP folks let them go through the "gate" to the Arctic Ocean. They only let 3 people go through to the "Ocean", so I don't know where that photo was exactly taken. I am sure Scott will chime in and lets us know where specifically that picture was taken.

Last edited:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
So am I gonna have to be the one that says....." What only 3 pics so far?"....way more posted to facebook :)

Oh and who is with Scott in the Snowman pic? Come'on give us some info?

Also I assume this isn't a continuous 2 yrs of travel but that you will be coming home from time to time? 2 yrs is a long time to be away from the wife & the biz.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
So am I gonna have to be the one that says....." What only 3 pics so far?"....way more posted to facebook :)

Also I assume this isn't a continuous 2 yrs of travel but that you will be coming home from time to time? 2 yrs is a long time to be away from the wife & the biz.

That first pic is a little alarming! Please post more on here, instead of behind closed doors on Facebook. Share your adventure will all of us! And yeah, 2 years continuously? Holy cow!

trailsurfer

Explorer
You wanted pics from the Arctic Circle/Expeditions 7, here you go. I am not the greatest photographer, hope you enjoy.

Early on in the Brooks Range
[URL="

[URL="

Coming up Atigun Pass

Yours truly with Scott and our friendly Musk-Ox
[URL="

[URL="

Scott Brady

Founder
Did I read that right? You will be gone for 2 years?

Yes, the trip ends January 2014. For this year, I will be traveling from now on, and home for less than a month total. 2013 allows for longer time in Arizona. So much of a schedule like this is dictated by the seasons of the year, and in both the northern and southern hemispheres.

Scott Brady

Founder

It is Greg Miller, a friend of mine that loves Cruisers (he is creating the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum at the Miller Motorsports Park) and adventure travel. He is my partner in E7 and the team's lead driver.

It is nearly continuous travel, although 2013 will allow a few short stints back in Prescott. Stephanie will be joining me for many of the segments. Ray Hyland, the COO will be manning the ship in my absence.

syke

Adventurer

It is nearly continuous travel, although 2013 will allow a few short stints back in Prescott. Stephanie will be joining me for many of the segments. Ray Hyland, the COO will be manning the ship in my absence.

Because life's to short to be wasting any time. Good on you bud! Have a ball and be safe.

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
The BP folks let them go through the "gate" to the Arctic Ocean. They only let 3 people go through to the "Ocean", so I don't know where that photo was exactly taken. I am sure Scott will chime in and lets us know where specifically that picture was taken.

We took that shot on a frozen lake somewhere between Skagway and Whitehorse.

Cummins

Your defiantly on the nicer side of the rockies over there. Have a great trip hope fully some day in the not too too distant future our paths with cross.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles