Pretty amazing Hummer trailer

Saiyan66

Adventurer
The trailer build is pretty neat, and very versatile. However the tow vehicle looks like a prime example of what happens when somebody has too much money and not enough sense.

motoz

Adventurer
It's a little over the top though everyones different I guess.

;)

Last edited:

Woods

Explorer
AAAACK! Maybe I have an issue with form over function...

Anybody who wheels in California knows that you NEVER paint anything black. For 4 months out of the year, that's nothing more than a oven.

At least he was smart enough to put a winch on it. Cuz that combination has the word STUCK all over it.

jgolden

Adventurer
Sweet - A portable sweat lodge. j/k
Neat concept, I've thought of building something similar just toned down a bit.
At full height, I want to fit 2 dirtbikes. The lower height would be for more extreme trails (and no dirt bikes)
At night, the whole family can sleep in a hard sided trailer.

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Considering the running joke about H2 owners compensating for lack of a certain physical attribute, this one must be female-owned, lol. The trailer is actually pretty cool (especially in a different color), but the whole package together reeks of exactly what Saiyan66 said before. Oh well, it's their money to waste.

coastsider

Adventurer
HAHAHAHA. That's the most ridiculous over-the-top set up I've ever seen, even for a Hummer. What is he worried about hitting on the trail? A herd of elephants?

indiedog

Adventurer
That's a great example of "Why? Because I can". Looks like there's not much other rationale than that.

Jeff Wanamog

Off Road Camper Guy
Now boys, if you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all.
I really like the running boards.:Wow1:
Jeff

Honu

lost on the mainland
Its a nice match for that rig towing it :)

How is that for saying something nice :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles