1967 M-416 parts for sale

RJ40

Adventurer
I have the following for sale:

The whole hitch assembly, this includes the lunette, landing leg, (somewhat bent, but aren't they all...)
center casting, and both original frame rails for same....in remarkably good condition for $125.00 I do not want to ship this stuff, but if you are willing to pay the freight, then I will do my best to box it up and send it your way, but you pay before I ship it. I can take pix if you want them.

I also have a single 5-ton Pintle that is virtually new,(Used one time.) $15.00 and a 2" receiver plate mounted combination ball and pintle (10 ton?) available.... for $20.00...again, shipping will be extra if you want that option.

Located in Boise Idaho area

Shoot me a PM if you want/need this stuff. Reasonable offers gladly accepted...

Cheers!

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
PM me if you decide to part out the hitch assembly.

I only need a lunette . Maybe some one just needs a landing leg and the casting? :snorkel:

RJ40

Adventurer
I'll let this hang out for a week or so....if no interest, then I will let you know....

Thanks.

RJ40

Adventurer
The M-416 parts are all sold except for the landing leg. Hitches are still available, and it is an 8-ton pintle/ball combo. Hitchcombo.jpg

Cheers!

RJ40

Adventurer
It looks like the Pintle/ball combo is sold! The landing leg is still available however....

Cheers!

GGimbert

Adventurer
I need a center casting and lunette assembly for a M416 if anyone has one available. Sorry I missed this one.

usaf2w2

I need a center casting and lunette assembly for a M416 if anyone has one available. Sorry I missed this one.

Thanks for your PM inquiry, but for now I'll believe it's wise to hang on to these parts.

I know I'll sale the trailer someday and the original parts will be part of the deal. I fabricated a standard hitch set-up, while leaving the trailer totally stock and unmodified for the restoration crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles