Cleaning out the garage..... (**New Items added**)
1) Two BFG AT's 315x75x16 on two Mickey Thompson Classic II's (5x4.5). These came off of the AT Chaser i bought some months ago and they have been sitting in the garage. I beleive the PO said they have 1500 miles on them and the tires look darn near new. The PO stated the tires were never on the dirt and the mileage is all on the street. The rims look great also! 4Wheel Parts has the wheels listed for $102 each and America's Tire has the tires at $238 = $680. I am firm at $325. **SOLD**
2) Two USMC lanterns with case and a ton of spare parts, USMC manual. These were given to me some time ago. I believe they will run or burn pretty much anything. I am told they are new old stock and i just fired one up last weekend to make sure they functioned. $100 for both including case, spare parts, etc. Perfect for that inner prepper in you! **SOLD**
3) Coverking neoprene front seat covers for 80 series Land Cruiser. Grey/black in color and are new in box. I ended up getting a set of Equipt1's covers and no longer need these. New from CostCo they are $199 + shipping. $125 firm. ***SOLD - Thanks Bruno!***
4) Two 50in Thule load bars. Used but straight and in good shape - $20 for both. One new 54in bar - $20
5) Dexter wheel hubs off of my AT Chaser. 1500 miles on them before swapped to Toyota pattern. They are 5x4.5 (Jeep) pattern and are in great shape - $25 for both.
All items are located in Long Beach, CA (90808). All items are for local pickup only with the exception of the seatcovers which can be shipped at the buyer's cost. Thanks!