Cool Toyota camper would make great 4x4 conversion

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
http://yuma.craigslist.org/rvs/2970936800.htm

Check this out from CL in Yuma, Az!
A great shape 2wd Toy with a sweet unibody, COMPACT Fiberglas camper.
Not mine, unfortunately.

Really really sweet looking......I will try to post the CL pics next......errrr, maybe not,this portal makes it too hard to post pics directly from CL.....keeps telling me I have an invalid file. I have saved the pics to my tablet, but portal link will not recognize IPad pic files! yeah....despite the FAQ advice....cannot upload from iPad....

Soooooooooo, anyway, I have saved the pics and can email to you if CL link is bad when you try to access this ad!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

http://yuma.craigslist.org/rvs/2970936800.html

Rare Toyota Mirage RV (Yuma)

Date: 2012-04-27, 7:27PM MST
Reply to: mcwxn-2970936800@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Toyota Mirage RV, 18MPG - 22R Engine - $5000 (OR BEST OFFER)

1984 Toyota Mirage RV. Not many were made, so they are very hard to find. Bought for $3000, about 8 months ago and have had work done. The reason I am selling it is that my girlfriend won't live in an RV.

ALL Fiberglass shell, so it is lightweight. Automatic transmission. 117K miles (with regular maintenance, Toyota engines will go 300,000+ miles).

Runs great and is good for LONG trips or camping trips.

Here are some details and what I had repaired/replaced--I have all the paperwork.

18MPG

2011--tuneup

2011--new exhaust manifold and new master cylinder

2011--Completely rebuilt transmission

2012--6 New High Load 60PSI All Weather Tires--most people buy the cheaper low psi tires for their RV--High PSI tires gives you a smoother ride

It has the good floating 6 bolt axle

AC and original toasty warm heater (new circuit board, parts--4-2012--kept this original built-in heater because it is considered the highest quality)

Clean with pretty good interior--much is the Vintage original styling

Sleeps 4, with a double bed in the overhead. The two lower couches convert into another double bed--the center area between the two couches has a dining table

It never had a shower, but there is space to add one

Has fridge, two burner stove-top, sink

Has a new bucket toilet system, which if often preferred to having to empty a tank (zero mess--no toxic chemicals). A bucket toilet system is a strong high quality bucket with a hard-rubber toilet seat/lid that fits on top of the bucket. I use biobags and a specially formulated medical grade powder. The non-toxic, non harmful chemicals in the powder controls odors and makes liquid solid and encloses all solids, so it is safe and easy to dispose of the biobags in any trash can.

Can provide more photos.

Call 619-479-4567 (after 12:00 p.m.) and/or use the above craigslist email

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles