We are need of some assistance please.
We are looking to store a US registered vehicle in BZ for 6 to 8 weeks this fall. This is in support of a two stage Central American Overland adventure
The concept plan is:
- Ship truck to BZ
- Fly to BZ get truck through customs (with broker)
- Spend 10 days exploring BZ
- Fly back to US
- Store truck in BZ for 6 to 8 week
- Return to BZ
- Spend 5 days exploring BZ further
- Drive truck to Costa Rica, and keep there indefinitely
I know some CA countries have government controlled storage compounds (to prevent vehicle sales w/o paying tariffs') but I have not found any associated with BZ. Any guidance or tips to help us further plan the above would be appreciated.