So I told my horse and his brother another joke

bajasurf

Explorer
Just finished telling a joke to my horses which I named "Horse" (left side of photo) and his brother named "Horses´Brother" , which are better names than what my friends have tagged me with " Horses´Ass, but anyway, I think the really enjoyed the joke or were bored to yawning and tears. HorseJokes(April 29.2012).jpg

Clark White

Explorer
That wasn't just a joke, there was something dirty about it, and I'd be willing to bet it involved the arses on the other side of the pasture!

Snake CZ

Observer
try to tell them another joke:

In osasis stoped some Jeep one day. Driver came into the coffee bar, ordered drink and said to the bartender:
You wouldn't believe what have just happen to me. My Jeep stoped in the desert (nothing new :), so I'm looking on engine, suddenly came white horse, told me to clean the distributor and leave away. As I didn't have known what to do, I did what he said. And the engine started to work.
Bartender ask him: it was around 2 p.m. right? Yes, how do you know it? said driver. bertender answered: You are lucky man, around 4 p.m. there usually black horse pass through, and he knows nothing about repairing of cars...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier