Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hannibal 2.4m Awning, ARB 50qt Fridge/Freezer, Scepter Cans - Phoenix, AZ

Somebody grab the awning. I'm very tempted to make the trek from SoCal (OC) to pick it up.

I already said I was interested if it could be shipped. I might even be lucky enough to be first in line. If you are willing to drive there, why don't you buy it and go pick it up? Alternatively, I could buy it and you could pick it up for me

Cheers,
    Greg
    Greg (a.k.a. Hafwit)
    1967 Steyr-Puch Swiss military Haflinger
    1975 Volvo Swedish military TGB111
    2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition

Emailed him (before your first post) about shipping. No go, otherwise I would have taken it. :-) If I had the time to make a whole trip out of it, I would make the drive. Bump for some cool gear!

Pending deal from a local fellow on the pair of black scepter cans and 1 or 2 of the military cleaning kits. Regarding the awning, I am aware of how un-obtainable they can be, I felt like I won the lottery when I got mine. Due to its size I have no plans to ship it, if no one snags it, I'll just stick with it in case I end up doing another expo vehicle down the road. I definately appreciate everyones interest, got to luv the expo community!

West Coast Mags: I recently sold an African Outback awning. We have a local Kinkos/Fedex location. The buyer paid me for the awning. I dropped it at Kinkos/Fedex, and the buyer paid them via CC to box and ship the awning. It arrived unharmed and he mounted it and has already been on a trip to Moab with it.
    It did cost him about $180 to box and ship however, but he wanted the awning!

Just saying- it was painless for me, other than the dropping it off.

D
    "Experience makes a man humble, as he realizes that despite how much he has learned, he knows very little." Scott Brady

2009 Land Rover LR3 HSE HD-Built-Galway Green-(Mine)
    2009 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged HSE- Bourneville (Hers)
    2010 Conqueror Commander
    Tread Lightly! Trainer

My On Going Build Threads:
    My Truck:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/vehi...the-flame.html

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...nd-Rig!/page25

Interested in a NOS water kit if you decide to ship.
    2012 Dodge RAM 1500 CC 4x4

Email sent regarding awning

The ARB Fridge, Both black Scepter Cans and two of the cleaning systems have been sold. Currently the Hannibal awning and four of the cleaning systems are still available.

FWIW, I'll be attending the ExPo on Saturday, and then spending the night in Tempe, AZ. Sunday morning, I'll be driving back home to Ventura, CA along the route in the attached picture (I-10 to I-210 to I-5 to 126). If someone needs me to transport the awning along this route I can do it. Avondale is on my route home, along I-10.

This is contingent on you making the deal with the seller, you paying for the item, my being able to arrange picking up the awning early Sunday morning (8am - 9am), and you meeting me along the route home at the appropriate time. This is a free ride, so if you can't meet me Sunday at a time convenient to my drive home, you'll have to pick up the awning in Ventura. This is just an offer of transport, so I'm not going to get involved in subjective evaluation of condition, etc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Route.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	99729

Herb
    1969 Bronco, 351W, ZF 5spd + Atlas
    2001 Ford Excursion 4x4, 7.3L
    2012 Appalachian Teardrops Krawler 459

Thanks Herb (BroncoHauler) that was super generous. By the coincidence the gent who purchased the black septer water cans and two of the cleaning kits said he would be attending Expo as well with a Quigley 4x4 van and he has offered to deliver it free to Expo. So if you are attending expo that is another possiblity for pick up also. Hopefully that those offers help someone else give the awning and remaining cleaning kits a good home.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast