Where do you purchase your tires?

BillTex

Adventurer
Believe it or not; the Chevy dealer. They have a big Mr Goodwrench sign that say they will match any tire price. When I swapped to 265’s last year, I wanted to run them on OEM wheels.
As the truck is still under warranty, I wanted buy-in that the dealer would be OK with the bigger tires. They said “no problem”.
So they matched tirerack price, mounted ‘em and blessed the whole process.
Very pleased…maybe I am just lucky…but we have a pretty good Chevy dealer nearby….

FWIW; I was at the dealer last week…the sign is still there…

beast1210

Adventurer
I used tire rack for winter tires, got them next day, with the cheapest shipping, then this spring ordered my duratracs, again, next day. fantastic

Eaglefreek

Eagleless
I've bought tires only twice online and both times I had issues. The first time was a tire that needed a lot of weight. The installer doesn't want to waste their time with tires that they didn't make any money on and the seller wants to blame the installer. The second set I bought were out of round. They did refund my money, but it took over a month for them to "investigate". In their defense they were 12" tires for my Festiva, which are hard to find these days and the tires were from Serbia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles